Eurostudent VI Final Conference - Social and Economic Conditions of Student Life in Europe
du 06-03-2018 au 07-03-2018
The conference will mark the publication of the EUROSTUDENT VI final report (pdf, 261 pages) and the EUROSTUDENT VI database.
The conference aims to:
- showcase the EUROSTUDENT VI “Synopsis of Indicators”, the EUROSTUDENT Thematic Review “Students’ employment”, and the EUROSTUDENT VI database, informing about the main results
- encourage reflection on EUROSTUDENT VI comparative results from a national perspective, and vice versa
- inspire discussions about practices in using EUROSTUDENT data and results
- for further in-depth analyses using both national and comparative data
- to inform and improve higher education policy at the national and European level
EUROSTUDENT covers a wide range of topics related to students, broadly covering the entire student life cycle from entry into higher education to assessment of studies and future plans. Temporary international student mobility is another topic which is broadly covered in EUROSTUDENT.
- Main EUROSTUDENT topics
- Characteristics of student populations
- Students’ socio-economic and/or educational background
- Access paths and qualification (incl. recognition of prior learning)
- Types and modes of study (incl. HE types, short-cycle programmes, full-time/part time students, interruptions of study)
- Time budget of students
- Employment and paid work
- Students’ resources, incl. public support
- Students’ expenses
- Housing situation of students
- International student mobility
November 15th, 2017: Submission deadline for contributions. Participants will be notified by the end of the year of the status of their submission.
mot(s) clé(s) :
comparaison internationale, enseignement supérieur, vie des élèves / étudiants