Afrique du Sud
Open Education Global Conference 2017
du 08-03-2017 au 10-03-2017
Open Education Consortium
The Open Education Global Conference is the annual opportunity for researchers, practitioners, policy makers and educators to deeply explore open education and its impact on global education. Conference participants learn from thought leaders in open education and have the opportunity to share ideas, practices and discuss issues important to the future of education worldwide. Sessions cover new developments in open education, research results, innovative technology, policy development and implementation, and practical solutions to challenges facing education around the world.
2017 actually marks several important milestones in Open Education, including the 15 year anniversary of the term “Open Educational Resources” and the 5 year anniversary of the Paris OER Declaration.
- Patricia B. Arinto, Dean of the Faculty of Education University of the Philippines Open University
- Narend Baijnath, CEO of Council on Higher Education South Africa
- Philipp Schmidt (Moderator) Co-founder, Peer 2 Peer University (P2PU), USA
- Delia Browne Director, National Copyright Unit, Australia
- Sanjaya Mishra, Education Specialist eLearning, Commonwealth of Learning, Canada
- Alek Tarkowski, Chairman, Centrum Cyfrowe, Poland
- Richard Baraniuk, Professor, Rice University, USA
résumés, diaporamas :
Les résumés et diaporamas des contributions sont accessibles à partir du programme de la conférence.
mot(s) clé(s) :
TIC, communauté de pratique