EARLI SIG 14 Conference - Interaction, learning and professional development
du 12-09-2018 au 14-09-2018
European Association for Research on Learning and Instruction (EARLI)
EARLI SIG 14 focuses on professional and vocational education and training and has a particular set of interests associated with learning at and for work. The conference aims to bring together scholars from different disciplinary backgrounds, who are interested in investigating learning and instructional processes in connection with professional practices. It encourages research and reflection developing interdisciplinarity, methodological diversity, inter-professional collaboration and explores the relations between learning and development in educational and professional contexts.
For this 9th edition of the conference, a special attention will be dedicated to the topic of Interaction, learning and professional development. The conference will focus on the following research topics and themes:
- Work and education as contexts for professional learning and development
- Theories and methodologies for the study of professional learning and development
- Constraints and affordances of professional learning and work identities
- Vocational education and training in schooling and working life contexts
- Adult learning processes within the context of work
- Interactions at work and in vocational education
- Computer-supported collaborative learning in vocational and professional education
- Work analysis in vocational education and professional development
Submissions will be possible until January 31st 2018.
Three keynote addresses will be delivered during the conference.
- Helen Melander (Uppsala University, Sweden)
- Pierre Dillenbourg (EPFL, Lausanne)
- Claire Tourmen (University of California, Berkley)
mot(s) clé(s) :